How to Focus and Stay on Task During Trying Times
Don’t get distracted! Today’s episode can help guide you in the practice to focus and stay on task during distracting situations. Discover what you need to listen for during this episode besides the practices and tactics to stay on task. Take notice and understand your why and how it always brings you back to balance when you’re distracted.
With sensible, savvy direction, discover what the SELF-CARE acronym stands for and how you can manage this tool to find your superpower…which is vital for finding success in your business!
Want to skip ahead? Episode Highlights
- [00:20] In today’s episode, you’ll find out how you can really get focused and stay on task during distracting time.
- [05:26] Learn what you should really listen for during this episode besides the practices and tactics to stay on task.
- [07:57] Learn why your perspective is the first step in staying on task, and why it will lead to your success when you choose to come back from trying times.
- [11:17] Listen to why you must know your why and how it always brings you back when you’re distracted.
- [14:50] You’ll dive in to the practice of receiving and how to find success with it in staying focused and on task.
- [19:26] Find out what the SELF-CARE acronym stands for and how you can use it in your own life!
- [33:15] Listen to why your time and your calendar are the one of the seven practices of how to stay focused and on task, and how to use it to change your life.
- [42:40] Learn why knowing your superpower, and staying in your lane, is vital for finding success in your business.
- [44:50] Find out what “Multitasking is not a winner” means.
- [47:28] You’ll learn more about the statement “things take the time that you give them” and why it is a big piece to you staying focused and on task.
- [51:00] You’ll review the seven practices and tools to use to stay focused and on task during trying times.