Are you missing this?
When I first started speaking, people often asked, “What’s your secret?”
I wasn’t sure what they meant, so I asked “What secret?”
They almost always came back wanting to know how I had built successful businesses, while enjoying a great relationship with my kids, staying healthy and happy, and being involved with my community.
Here’s what I told them.
All great businesses are started by someone who cares and wants to make a difference, first for their families, then for others.
After that, all great businesses have this special ingredient.
I told you last week that 50% of businesses fail, while 50% succeed.
The 50% that succeed all have this special ingredient.
For this Friday’s Free Gift, I have a brief training for you on this powerful ingredient, that is something you’ll need to be successful in business.
The funny thing about this ingredient is that we don’t usually find it attractive until we really need it.
- [01:26] Learn how to plan if you want to build a scalable, profitable business
- [02:24] Discover why so many small businesses don’t make it and how you can use that knowledge in your own journey.
- [05:09] Listen to why McDonald’s is so successful and how you can apply that to your business.
- [07:42] Discover the simple key that may be a game-changer in your business.
- [08:50] Find out how maximizing this ingredient will benefit every aspect of your business, and will also add freedom to your life personally.
Have a great week, and I’ll “see” you here next Friday.
Sending my Best,